.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, karnataka, India

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Despereate Housewifes.....


All I can say about this show is: You gotta like the dirty laundry!

At first when I saw the pilots, it was like: What the heck? Are they serious that they were going to make a show about a bunch of shallow people living on a street having sex and complaining about not having enough sex? But at the end, I was wrong.

This is a show about misunderstood and troubled people who really care about each other and shows it. They are human and they hurt people like everyday-people do. I like this show and it is so humane and the characters are so likable in every single way.


The desperate housewives are portrayed by Teri Hatcher, Marcia Cross, Felicity Huffman, and Eva Longoria. As much I hate the character Gabrielle, I have to say, I have to like Eva Logoria's charm because she is delightful to watch as a person in interviews. I love the character Bree. She is so stunning to watch as this perfectionist with a family that is nothing but 'perfect.' Felicity Huffman plays the real everyday-mom who's stressed - Lynette, who's also an great character. There's Teri Hatcher's character, Susan, which I liked at first but she gets boring but she does have a great cheerleader, her daughter Julie, who is probably much more likable than her. And there's Edie Britt ... the 'slut' of the neighborhood. I hated her at first, but then, slowly, liked her...

What makes this show so creative is that it is narrated by a housewife that committed suicide on episode one. It is an extremely nice turn in television...

1 Comments:

Blogger mera_apna said...

nice post...and a nice topic..i stopped watching that show from the early episodes on..shud have continued..anyways will watch it frm now on

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home