.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangalore, karnataka, India

Thursday, January 12, 2006

"Ringing into the New Year 2006"...

Hey People,

Let me take the privilege to wish you all a very "Happy and Prosperous New Year 2006"....

My Apologies for not keeping current with this blog. Since I’m a Software Developer who almost spend most of my time in front of a computer for about 8-12hrs a day, one would think I have a story to tell everyday.. Well I don't because my current assignment is pretty boring. This being my first post for 2006, just had time today to blog around..

I strongly feel that a new year is bringing a new beginning, gearing you up to face the new challenges in life. It’s not a romantic feeling of relief. It’s not as though the clock set her hands upon midnight and then wiped my slate clean or anything. It’s just been a self realization that this year will bring new things to my life, for good or for bad—hopefully good, and I need to make room..

My friends and I always have a binge on New Year's Eve. This year we had a countdown, and there was so much of noise and excitement all around. When the clock struck 23:59pm (Midnight) there was pin drop silence. The most reflective 60 seconds of my year. But near midnight, one of the representatives spoke about life and his year as the crowd stood. Then he looked at all angles, leaned into the microphone and in his unique style said in a near whisper, "Happy New Year to one and all..."


It came in a whisper this time, not a countdown nor with a bang, and I thought, "Finally, 2005 is history." So, Happy Birthday. Let's try again. Then the real party began.. We rocked the dance floor... It was great indeed forgetting the past and ringing into a new year with loads & loads of happiness and...

Though, 2005 can bite me. I understand many of you had milestones this year and Fabulous moments worth relishing.

Hope you guys have a great and fun filled year ahead...



1 Comments:

Blogger rohini said...

dat ws a fun read!!

wishin yo a gr8 new yr ahead..

haffun!!!

greetz!

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home